This blog is created mainly to share software developed by me.
I am a research scientist at Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson&Johnson. My research involves protein structure and function studies using experimental and theoretical methods. My expertises lie in protein biochemistry, mass spectrometry, hydrogen-deuterium exchange, computational biology, and electron paramagnetic resonance spectroscopy.
Postdoc in Biophysics/Biochemistry, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, NY.
Ph.D. in Molecular Biophysics, Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL.
B.S. in Physics, Bilkent University, Ankara, Turkey.
Internship at University of Twente, Enschede, the Netherlands.
- Sen KI, Wu H, Backer JM, Gerfen GJ (2010) “The Structure of p85ni in Class IA Phosphoinositide 3-Kinase Exhibits Interdomain Disorder” Biochemistry 49(10): 2159-2166. PMID:20131869
- Wu H, Sen KI, Gerfen GJ, Backer JM (2009) “Regulation of Class IA PI 3-kinases: C2 domain-iSH2 domain contacts inhibit p85/p110 and are disrupted in oncogenic p85 mutants.” Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 106(48): 20258-63. PMID:19915146
- Sen KI, Fajer PG (2009) “A statistical approach to analyze double electron-electron resonance data using the DEFit software.” EPR Newsletter 19(1-2): 26-27. PDF
- Sen KI, Logan TM, and Fajer PG (2007) “Protein dynamics and monomer-monomer interactions in AntR activation by electron paramagnetic resonance and double electron-electron resonance” Biochemistry 46: 11639-11649. PMID:17880108
- Fajer PG, Gyimesi M, Malnasi-Csizmadia A, Bagshaw CR, Sen KI, and Song LK (2007) “Myosin cleft closure by double electron-electron resonance and dipolar EPR” J Phys-Condens Mat 19:285209-285218. doi:10.1088/0953-8984/19/28/285208
- Sen KI, Sienkiewicz A, Love JF, vanderSpek JC, Fajer PG, and Logan TM (2006) “Mn(II) Binding by the Anthracis Repressor from Bacillus anthracis” Biochemistry. 45: 4295-4303. PMID:16566604